Abacus-style abacus, plastic frame, 17 digits A bead above and four beads below Give concrete visual representation of numbers by beads A very useful tool in general mathematics education Abacus style abacus, plastic frame, 17 digits
A bead above and four beads below
Give concrete visual representation of numbers by beads
A very useful tool in general mathematics education
The abacus also called a counting frame, is a calculating tool where beads are moved down and be carried out by the feel and look at the beads, complex calculations.
Abacus Montessori Toy
Abacus math is considered to be one of the fastest ways of calculating and learning maths. Quicker than a calculator, not only does abacus maths gift young learners the opportunity to shine in the language of maths from a really very young age, but it also provides a strong foundation for learning the language of maths in primary and high school. Other than enhancing the overall comprehension of math – added important benefits of abacus math are the following:
- Enhances photographic memory.
- Heightens stronger mental visualisation skills.
- Increases endurance for stress and pressure.
- Boosts better and faster calculation skills.
- Improves problem-solving abilities.
- Sharpens listening skills.
- Develops confidence and self-esteem.
- Teaches clearer logical reasoning.
- Sharpens concentration and observance.
- Increases memory power and sharpens overall mental formation.
- Betters reading and writing.
- Provides a solid learning foundation for addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division.
- Makes mathematics meaningful, useful and fun.
Age Range: > 3 years old
abacus feature: Abacus Montessori Toy 17 Digits Kid Learning Math toys
1 x Abacus